Search Here

Custom Search

Monday 21 October 2013

3 Creative Handmade Gifts for Christmas 2013 – 2014


Well it looks like it’s almost that time of year again! Can you believe that Christmas is just around the corner again? I totally cannot believe it! It seems the older I get the faster the years go by. I know as a child I thought time moved so slowly, but now that I am older I know just how fast it moves! If your budget is shot like most of ours this year, you may be wondering what you can do for gifts this Christmas. I for one, plan to make gifts this year and I wanted to give you 3 creative handmade gift ideas that you might want to try.
One creative gift idea I may be making this year is a photo of the entire family as well as extended family members. The way I plan to make this is by using a picture of me and my family and then using a photo program that will allow me to superimpose other members of our family that we don’t get to see on a regular basis into the picture. There are many programs you can use online that will do this for you or you can hire a photographer to do this for you. I haven’t decided which route I am taking just yet on this.
Another creative gift idea for Christmas this year is to make your own pottery. I know that pottery can be very expensive but if you make it yourself you won’t spend quite as much money and it will be more special than a store bought piece anyway.

Lastly another creative Christmas gift idea is to make scarves for everyone. The yarn is very inexpensive and YouTube is full of do-it-yourself tutorials so you can’t go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment