Search Here

Custom Search

Saturday 9 June 2012

Father’s Day Gift Ideas


Here in Australia we have Father’s Day in September. But I notice that over in the U.S. it is Father’s Day next weekend. So I thought I’d share some crafty ideas for Father’s Day gifts especially for all my overseas readers.

Camera Strap Cover – Dad’s with DSLR cameras would use a padded camera strap. This is my most recent one but of course you’d make one in a more manly print. You can find a collection of tutorials here to get you started.
Bookmarks and Keyrings – We have a Father’s Day stall each year at our school and one year I decided to make felt bookmarks and key rings. They are super quick
Bag Tags – Dads who travel would love a bag tag to help them spot their bag – and to remind them of you when they’re away
Notebooks – Even Dad could use a little notebook in his pocket sometimes – perhaps to remind him to write notes to the kids! Here’s a more manly version of the notebooks from my recent Matchbook Notebook Tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment