Search Here

Custom Search

Sunday 10 June 2012

Best Father's Day Quotes 2013 - Celebrating Fatherhood

This Father's Day, celebrate fatherhood with meaningful quotes that will change the way you think of your dad.
Alexander Pope: We think our fathers fools, so wise we grow. Our wiser sons, no doubt will think us so.
Anonymous: Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys.
Anonymous: The greatest gift I ever had came from God, and I call him Dad!
Anonymous: One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.
Anne Sexton: It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was.
Bill Cosby: Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is "soap-on-a-rope."
Charles Wadworth: By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.
Chinese Proverb: If a son is uneducated, his dad is to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment