Search Here

Custom Search

Sunday 17 November 2013

26 Edible Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas


Edible Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas
There is something about a homemade gift that really warms the heart, at least for me.  I love giving and receiving gifts that people took the time to make themselves and put their personal touch on.  These are the best gifts!
So many people think that they can’t make homemade gifts, that they’re too involved, use too many tools or materials they don’t have but instead of trying to make that homemade chalkboard or personalized sign for the front door why not make an Edible Homemade Christmas Gift?

There was one year that I received some homemade hot cocoa mix and fudge sauce from a friend in a cute little mug and it was one of my favorite gifts.  It wasn’t fancy or expensive but it was perfect and she took the time to make it for me.  I love that!  There are so many different ways to make an edible Christmas gift this year, but we have 26 amazing ideas to get you started today!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment